Green Skills Academy offers a range of part qualifications also referred to as skills programmes or short courses. These are tailor-made to suit the requirements of each client and can vary from a minimum of 4 credits up to around 50 credits. Our most popular part qualifications are based on the following topics.
- General Environmental Literacy
- Integrated Waste Management
- Integrated Water Resource Management
- Management of Invasive Plants
- Systems Approach to Environmental Decision Making
- Biodiversity Management
- Climate Change
- Sustainable Agriculture
These short courses are based on one or more unit standards (the building blocks of full qualifications) and the NQF level and number of credits varies according to each client’s needs. We will tailor design short courses for you on any environmental topic that you require.